Rheem-Ruud commercial storage tanks are vertical tanks designed for applications that require large quantities of hot water in short periods of time.
- Long life tank design – proprietary steel formulation with two coats of high-temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design.
- Space saving "stubby" design – unlike other storage tanks, the ST100 can pass through a 33" opening – ideal for boiler room doors.
- Designed for use with top mount boilers – shortest height and two-side mounted outlets increase installation flexibility and decrease floor space requirements of many boiler/storage applications.
- Triple anode protection – side mounted for easy access
- Efficient design – 2" of rigid polyurethane foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities resulting in reduced operating costs. Our patented process of injecting foam into the insulating cavity adds additional durability and toughness to the powder-coated steel outer jacket.
- Tank openings – circulating line connections and hot outlet are 2" NPT. Other openings are provided for the relief valve, drain valve, and temperature control.