The XTherm – vertical modulating condensing boiler in sizes to 2000 MBTU. XTherm combines time honored high recovery copper fin technology with cutting edge control and combustion advancements. The installer and building owner enjoy broad installation flexibility, easy commissioning, optimum seasonal efficiency, and long term reliability.
Remarkably small footprint saves space for those cramped retrofit projects. Built to last, with industrial grade construction and user friendly serviceability. Extreme burner turndown produces up to 99% efficiency at low fire when it's most needed. Meets even 2012 LoNOx standards. Now is the time to take a closer look at Raypak's XTherm.
- PVC vent capable – optional at time of order
- 3 models from 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 BTUH
- 97% thermal efficiency at full fire in pool applications
- Minimum continuous inlet water temperature (50 F)
- Small footprint design, less than 11 square feet
- AB 1953 low lead compliant
- On-board diagnostic center, real English, no codes
- All models indoor/outdoor certified
- Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring
- Meets all current Low NOx regulations, including the new 2010 SCAQMD revisions
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. (derate above 5,000 ft.)
- Equipped with all cupro-nickel, bronze and stainless steel waterways