Decades of expertise and technological innovations went into creating the Hi Delta pool heater, a product which incorporates features sought after by engineers, installers and end-users alike. The patented burner “security blanket,” an ingenious enhancement that provides a perfected air-gas pathway for complete combustion, makes the Hi Delta the most adaptable sealed-combustion pool heater on the market today. Adding to the Hi Delta’s ease of use is the Universal Diagnostic Board (UDB). This key enhancement allows a local technician to quickly review the unit’s entire fault history and make any necessary repairs or adjustments.
Every Hi Delta is factory-fire tested, assuring reliable start-up upon installation. When installed indoors, the Hi Delta’s versatility is revealed in smaller vent diameters, direct-venting and the convenience of stacking without an increased footprint.
- 18 models from 300,000 to 2,340,000 BTUH
- a) Pool Heaters – 85% standard
- b) 98% condensing system available (See Hi Delta with CHX)
- 105ºF minimum inlet water capability
- Cupro-Nickel fin tube heat exchanger
- Bronze headers standard
- Sidewall venting ready; No extractor needed for most applications
- Ducted combustion air-ready; Optional TruSeal™ CSA-certified direct-vent available
- Status display and advanced diagnostic lights for easy troubleshooting
- Meets all NOx regulations
Brochure, Installation & Operating Instructions , Spec Sheets