The proven XTherm - vertical modulating condensing boiler in sizes to 2000 MBTU. XTherm combines time-honored high-recovery copper fin technology with cutting-edge control and combustion advancements. The installer can enjoy broad installation flexibility, easy commissioning, and long-term reliability.
- Cast-iron headers and pumps with a copper finned-tube for the primary heat exchanger. Brass headers and cupro-nickel tubes available as options. CSA Low Lead Certified 0.25% Lead
- Minimum continuous inlet water temperature (50°F).
- Electronic modulating gas valve and burner, 7:1 turndown.
- Small footprint, less than 11 square feet.
- On-board diagnostic center, real English, no codes.
- All models for indoor/outdoor construction.
- Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring.
- Certified under SCAQMD rule 1146.2. Meets all Low NOx regulations.
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. (derate above 5,000 ft.).
- Primary-secondary piping required.
- 0-10 VDC Remote set-point BMS Interface.
- 0-10 VDC Direct Drive.
- Available for natural gas or propane.
- VERSA IC® control package with built-in outdoor reset function.
- Built-in cascade function for up to 4 boilers.
- Modbus® RTU port (RS485).
Brochure, Use & Care Manual, Spec Sheet